Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Love Affair with Cake Pops

I adore cake pops.
If you haven't heard of them, you mix your favorite cake crumbs in with your favorite frosting and make balls out of them.  You let them freeze overnight on parchment paper.  In the morning, you dip the cake pops on lollypop sticks into melted chocolate or melted candy wafers.. and decorate them to your heart's content.
They even look pretty when they are bitten into. ♥

I created some for Cronie's Cafe in Waupaca, Wisconsin the other day.
They are renting me their kitchen for commercial use.  I might just be selling an array of cupcake pops there in May! Hooray, one step forward for Amanda Cupcake..and mankind!!


Edible Glittery Heart Shaped Cake Pops that resemble balloons!

Pretty when eaten.

Cake Pops disguised as Ice Cream Cones! They taste like red velvet/cherry♥

I call these the "Tainted Luv" Cake Pops.
Named after a boutique I stumbled upon in Whitewater, WI.
I told the owner Barbara that I would make her Tainted Luv themed cupcakes.
She requested purple.  This is what I came up with!
Oh, Tainted Luv.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 22, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Emmy T said...

I have always wondered about these. With all the frosting and choc on the outside, aren't they too sweet?

 
At April 22, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable, Amanda :) Glad to hear you found a kitchen too! ~Sarah

 
At April 23, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Amanda Cupcake said...

Thank you my lovely friends for the compliments and encouragement. :) And Emmy.. they can be quite sweet but you can do different things with the coating and/or the cake to tone it down a bit. I am an expert at that :) The best part about a cake pop is how moist they are on the inside!

 
At July 17, 2011 at 4:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had purchased two different ones from cronies. no offense, but the breakfast one is way too crumbly. tasted good, but couldn't really eat it without making a mess. it was also very dry. also bought the mini cinnamon rolls. not cooked through at all and very doughy. great flavor though

 
At July 17, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Amanda Cupcake said...

Have to say that criticism is never easy to take! But I will definitely listen to what you have to say and try to use it to improve from here on out-especially since I really want to open a successful bakery. All feedback is important to me. ♥

 
At July 17, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Amanda Cupcake said...

Also-if you let me know who you are I am gladly willing to replace the cupcakes you weren't that fond of with new ones of a flavor of your choice at no charge! ♥

 
At July 17, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fiance and i thank you so much for your offer to replace them. we liked the flavors regardless. the cinnamon was so delicious! my name is jess and my e-mail is buttafli_13@hotmail.com. we're looking at different flavors and companies to do our wedding next august. if you could even send pricing and flavors that would help us a lot. again, thank you for the sweet offer to replace them. we appreciate it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service