Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oreo Cupcakes

I created a new and fun cupcake.
The Oreo Cupcake.
It is fun because it is full of surprises.

The swirls of cream cheese frosting.
The hidden chunks of oreo cookies inside the cupcake.
The surprise half oreo on the bottom (with the double stuffed cream filling left on for extra delicious-ness).
It looks so pretty when you peel off the paper.
And tastes amazing when you bite into it.

I even had a chef tell me that "these are the best cupcakes I have ever eaten."
That is saying something.
Everything is better with an Oreo. ♥
Even cupcakes.








Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Caroline Cakewise said...

Oooohhh - I love love LOVE the surprise at the bottom!! These remind me of an amazing cupcake a little cafe in Cambridge used to make - an Oreo cupcake designed to look like a panda! I bet yours would be even more scrumptious!! xx
http://sparklesandcrumbs.blogspot.com/2009/10/honey-child-you-make-my-day.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service