Monday, April 18, 2011

My Delicious Philosophy ♥

Imagine going to a museum and you see a piece of artwork.

This artwork means something to you, it calls your name.

What would make this piece of art even better?

If you could eat it! And if it tasted like out of this world unimaginable things.


Like a cloud sweetened with cotton candy.

The cream filling inside of a sprinkled donut.

What if it tasted like how coffee smells?

A cherry jelly belly.

The good stuff in the middle of an Oreo.

How about juicy red strawberries on a hot July day?

An entire pancake breakfast. For dinner.

Sweet and salty.

The chocolate surprise on the bottom of a drumstick.

Can you imagine eating a piece of artwork that tastes like a Milky Way Bar?

What if it tasted like that night you stayed up all night with your best friend eating cookie dough?

Or the cherry on top of your boyfriend's sundae that he hands you because he knows how much you adore cherries?

Maybe it could taste like the time you snuck a scoop of ice cream from the freezer when no one was watching. (At least you don't think anyone was watching).

Or maybe it wasn't a scoop of ice cream but a big scoop of delicious peanut butter right out of the jar?

A soothing margarita that takes you a way to faraway islands.

Or an elegant glass of pink champagne.


This is my "delicious philosophy."


I feel like everything that I create on my little cupcake masterpiece is my way of expressing my artistic side, and sharing my heart.

Then people can eat it! And it warms their tummies.

I especially love the hugs and love I get from people when I deliver the cupcakes.

The moment before they dive in to the goodness.

When their breath is taken away from the beautiful edible delight they see in front of them.

And it's like a dream come true.

The fact that it is pretty makes it yummier.

That is what I have to remind people when they tell me that my cupcakes are too pretty to eat!

I tell them..

"Try it. Don't be afraid that it is pretty. That's why I make it pretty, because pretty tastes better!"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service