Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ellen Degeneres, please eat my cupcakes

I am a huge fan of Ellen Degeneres.
I have been to like four of her shows since I moved to California.
She even squirted me in the eye with a watergun at her "Ellen in the Park" show.

Now I want to share my cupcakes with her.
I feel my quirky, fun, and best of all YUMMY cupcakes suit her personality the best out of any famous person I can think of.

I have loved her since I was like thirteen. I used to watch her sitcom back in the day.

Someday she will eat my cupcakes.

Guaranteed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service