Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Own Cake Challenge

Although cupcakes are adorable and have definitely been rewarded starpower within the last few years..
we all need to be reminded where these babycakes came from.
Cakes. Beautiful, lavish cakes.
I want to be known for creating not only beautiful baby cakes, but also the woah momma kind of cakes.

So I made a plan. Every weekend, I am going to make a new cake.
The cake challenge is on.
And this last weekend, it went pretty well.
I am hoping that one day in the near future someone will hire me to make their wedding cake because of this.





1 Comments:

At July 3, 2010 at 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This cake is the most beautiful! Can you make something like this for me when I come? I am in such awe of what you can create!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service