Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Sweet" Dreams

Yes, sweet dreams are made of all of these..
I went on an internet dreaming spree and found a bunch of cupcake inspired products that I would love to make my own. This list......is just a short one.

So--anyone that knows me, and knows my birthday is coming up (June 12th) here's a nice little hint!

But no matter what.. just looking at this eye candy makes my heart smile.


I love this necklace.



Cupcake Carrier. Awesome and Smart Idea.


Leiber Limited Edition Cupcake Clutch--as seen on Sex & The City Movie!!




I still need a really cute apron  (like this Anthropologie one) so I look sweet and spicy while making treats!

Golden Tiffany Cupcake Necklace. Sigh. Breakfast at Tiffany's?!


Dreaming is good. Because it can become a reality.

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2012 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Do you know this golden cupcake too : http://www.bb-forever.com/fr/pendentif-collier/pendentif-cupcake-or-bs001.html. It is really beautifull

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service