Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Black & White Wedding Cupcakes

 I designed the ultimate wedding cupcakes last week for my friend Julie's wedding.

Julie's style is very simple, natural, and pretty.

I designed her elegant black and white cupcakes with a whimsical/vintage twist.

I have never made better frosting than this time! (In my opinion!!)

It was a buttercream frosting with cream cheese in the mix, and a mysterious blend of delicious extracts.

You know that it's good when I can sit down and eat two or three chocolate cupcakes in a row after baking them all day!!

(Normally after baking all day I lose my craving for whatever it is that I am baking. Lucky me).












Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Leece B said...

Hello! I was wondering how you made your white frosting look shimmery?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service