Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30th Birthday Cupcake Kaleidoscope ♥ Think Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Since I have been selling on Etsy, the demand for the shipping of my cupcake kaleidoscopes has increased!
And I am excited about that. There is something very pretty about cupcakes in a jar.

Sort of like a firely in the midnight breeze, captured in a jar by someone sweet.
That kind of pretty.



As of June 15th it is Nicole's birthday.
She loves: Blue, Chocolate, and Coconut.
Right away I thought of a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme.
And it could very well be breakfast if she chooses!

Sparklers!
It is too bad that I couldn't send them in the mail with the kaleidoscope.   It is illegal.  But I did enclose a wax candle and a blue cocktail umbrella!

Edible "30."

You can even see it from the outside of the jar! ♥

I always add a sweet ribbon and a wooden spoon.

Gorgeous surprises should never be underestimated. Especially on birthdays.  This is edible disco dust mixed with chocolate ganache.

What is better than a heart with your name on it?



Inspiration:


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service