Thursday, April 8, 2010

Classic.


The first cake I ever decorated was for my brother, Cliff. (He is two years older than me).
I think I was 14 or 15 years old.
I found this picture of it awhile ago.
I clearly remember my ex boyfriend in high school telling me how I made funny looking cakes because he saw this photo.  He actually remembered the photo of this cake months after seeing it and told me that something he'd always remember about me is that I made funny looking cakes!

This cake is full of life. Where else in the world does Gumby, Toast Man, a Circus Lion, plastic ooga booga monster from the sqwauking egg machine, and plastic bowl cut head dude come together on top of a funfetti cake?
Nowhere else other than my teenage mind of course.
There were so many other things I could have been messing with at fourteen or fifteen.
But instead..I made a funky and psychedelic cake for my brother Cliff.

Bro-if you are reading this, this one's dedicated to you.

Good times. =) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service