Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blog Envy.

I have had a bad bad case of blog envy lately.
You know..those food bloggers who get like 200 comments on their posts every single time they post a new blog? How in the world does that happen? I want to discover the mystery. I would like to be one of those amazing celebrity cupcake geniuses one day!

But most of all, I want to know the mystery people who read my blog.
So please, feel free to post comments and introduce yourself.
I might just make a cupcake inspired by *you*.
I've been known to do that a time or two ♥

Until then.. some more yummy late night inspiration...........


Ok, so I think James Franco can be classified as a yummy late night inspiration


so are pies made into cakes.





.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service