Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cassie Joy "sweet"

I have a really sweet friend. Seriously. Her name is Cassie Joy Sweet.
She is 19 years old and full of dreams & talent.

She is a redheaded photographer extraordinaire with a fun sense of humor.


She took this picture of my buttercream frosting ♥


But Cassie has found her calling.  She and I have something in common.  Sharing sweetness with the world.  We both want to open a bakery someday.  This is her famous pb&j cupcake which I want the recipe for! I just LOVE the heart shaped sandwich on top of the cupcake!


Her Oreo Cupcake. The sweet disco cherry inspired by Amanda Cupcake! I love how she adds glitter and stars to all of her cupcake photography.


A photo she took of my miniature lemon love note cupcake. ♥


Cassie is my "assistant" in the kitchen when I have huge orders.
Her very own version of the S'mores Sparklette! LOVE.


She asks people what their favorite desserts are and then makes a cupcake out of it! Like this lemon meringue pie cupcake.


She and I have had our adventures together.  Being a cupcake maker is like being a scientist.  Everything is an experiment. This "sad cupcake" evolved from me using too much baking soda/powder! Oops.  So we made it fun anyway..by adding the sad face.  You can't take things too seriously! After all, it's a cupcake!


She made me this adorable sign to remind me of that.

You can find more of Cassie Joy Sweet's adventures on her Flickr or on her Blog. ♥ The world needs to know her. And I am pretty sure they will!





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service