I know what I would do with the $10,000 if I won!
I'd contribute it to opening Amanda Cupcake as a *bakery*.
I can imagine what my bakery would look like.
- An Amanda cupcake "cupcake" of the day.
- Creative cupcake making classes.
- I'd want to hire a creative pie baker. (I am more of the cupcake girl although I do make yummy mini pies).
- An interesting visual display of cupcakes upon entering.
- The smell of sugar and frosting and yummy-ness in the air.
- Some old school flair (coffee cake, donut holes with pretty sprinkles-things you miss from the old school bakeries).
- Coffee and Cake Pops.
- Conversation and romantic dates. Maybe future husbands and wives would meet on their first date over a cupcake here!
- And I would definitely want to see a line out the door.
- That would just mean that my dream of sharing my cupcake love is spreading around the world.
My Jelly Belly Cupcake Entries:
Giant Cupcake with an Edible Jelly Belly Liner. This whole thing is a cupcake. But the Liner is made out of Edible Candy Melts. (I molded it using a giant cupcake pan) Then I "glued" each Jelly Belly to the Cupcake liner using melted chocolate.
I think of people like my dad who like to "pick" through the jelly beans and addictively eat them. Can you imagine entertaining a party with this giant cupcake? All your friends could stand around and pick off the jelly belly flavor they wanted to eat! And don't forget to mention the cupcake underneath it all!
Some of the Jelly Belly Flavors I used:
I swirled on some chocolate cream cheese frosting. And a disco cherry! True to the "Very Cherry" Jelly Belly Appeal.
I tried to make the other entries true" to the Jelly Belly brand.
Beautiful, colorful, fun, and about the flavor!
Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Cupcake. I used the Toasted Marshmallow Jelly Belly Beans as the "Marshmallows"
I sprinkled on some graham cracker butter crumbs..Added a clear candy "spark" (to resemble a spark in the fire you are toasting your marshmallow in!) And of course..a Hershey bar!
I made a "blue velvet" cupcake that tastes like a blueberry jelly belly. The cupcake itself is blue. The frosting is blue. Decorated with a delicious carmelized candy bridge, some blueberry Jelly Belly beans..and topped with a fresh blueberry! So delish.