Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let Me See Your Grill!

An amazing grill cake I made for Dan's birthday on November 30th.
I can honestly say it was probably one of the best cakes I have ever made..
And I don't normally like to brag ;) But Dan is the kind of guy who is more than worth the best cake I have ever made!

The whole thing was meat free, believe it or not!
The hot dogs, hamburger, steak, and even the cheese were made out of marshmallow fondant.
(It was pretty tasty, I made it from scratch).

The charcoal briquets were marshmallows covered in black food coloring, and disco dust!

I also snuck a hersheys bar in the middle of the cake..
You know..for dessert. S'mores!





Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 11:33 PM , Blogger pul•chri•tude said...

That's Amazing!!! I can't wait to see you out here! 2 months!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service