Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Living With Amy Fox 11 Pink Swirl Cupcake Demo!

I appeared on Fox 11's Living with Amy yesterday.

The theme was *pink* for Breast Cancer. I demonstrated how to make pink and white vanilla swirl cupcakes! I let Amy sprinkle the sparkles on my cupcakes!  One of my favorite parts was when she had to eat the frosting off of her hand when the cupcake started to fall. Yep, another example of a kitchen where Amanda is more like I Love Lucy than the Martha Stewart show! But that's what I love.


Video and recipe on how to create pink &white swirl cupcakes:
(and of course..Amy sprinkling sparkles on an Amanda Cupcake cupcake!)







Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service