Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Living With Amy Pink Strawberry Margarita Cupcake Demo!

I took out the Tequila and the Margarita Mix on Living With Amy yesterday-and it was before noon! ♥


We made Pink Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes together in the kitchen!
She loved that my bowl of Margarita Cupcake batter smelled like a *real* margarita! ♥ And that 10% of my pink cupcake proceeds sold at Cronie's in Waupaca are going to the Susan G Komen Foundation ♥

You can see for yourself on this video demo with the recipe too:




This is the "altered couture" cupcake corset wrapper Amy & I made together.


Here is my hand drawn template you can use to make an already pretty cupcake into a couture cupcake!
Make sure the template is printed out at 8 1/2" wide and trace/cut out onto heavy cardstock ♥ (I like to use sparkly cardstock because it is more glamorous!)

I have added: Brooches, Old Jewelry, Sequins, Beads, Feathers, Lace, Sparkly Gems, Ruffles. Yay. ♥

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service