Monday, November 7, 2011

Teaching The Girl Scouts Cupcake Classes!

I am starting to find my calling in the cupcake world..
Not only is it making delicious cupcakes for all to eat..
but I really really really enjoy demonstrating & teaching cupcake-ing skills!
This last Friday night I rented out the kitchen at Cronie's in Waupaca and taught my new Girl Scout friends how to decorate cupcakes, cake pops, and even how to stuff a marshmallow with cake!



We made rainbow stripe cupcakes.


The girls were completely speechless when they cut open their cupcakes to reveal a colorful surprise inside! All I heard were gasps of joy.


Their favorite cupcake accessory:  a blinged out M&M I added to the cupcake. ♥


The Girl Scouts said this cupcake looked like Lady Gaga and that it was their favorite.  I created this cupcake as inspiration for their creativity.

..and it was a success!


Look at all the beautiful cupcakes they decorated with very little help from me! Disco Cherries, Glittered Peanut Butter Cups, Sugar Melons, Colorful Sprinkles as garnishes. ♥




I told the girls that they should always be proud enough to take photos of their creations! So..this was our cupcake photo shoot.


They even earned a cupcake badge for taking the Amanda Cupcake class!


As you can see, the glitter was a fan favorite!
Glitter on the tongue! ♥



The blue splatters on the top of the rainbow cupcakes reminded us of watching clouds.. so we imagined up what shapes they looked like before we decorated the cupcakes! ♥


My piece of advice to the Girl Scouts: Stay Young at Heart.
Some of our Choice Words for the night: Glitterized and Magic.

This was one of the best ways I have ever spent a Friday night. ♥♥♥♥

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service