Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Very First TV appearance!

My life has been an insane cupcake wonder the past few months, and I love it.
I really want it to keep up like this. I am having a blast.
Especially with all the people I've been meeting, and all the sweetness I've been sharing.
Most of all, I want it to keep going like this so that I can open a bakery soon, or even write an amazing book. Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

For the first time this last Saturday I was interviewed on television and I demonstrated how to make the little strawberries on a spoon..and how to bake a cupcake in a mason jar!

Normally I hate watching myself on video, but honestly - I think if I were a stranger to Amanda Cupcake, I'd like her after watching this video.

I have to give amazing props to the wonderful people in the studio that helped calm my nerves, and gave me advice on future television opportunities.  I couldn't have been the "real" Amanda Cupcake without their calming energy.

So..without further ado.. my TV debut.. Fox 11..Good Day Wisconsin! (there are two segments!)


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service