Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Was 32 When I started Cooking, Up Until Then..I Just Ate.....

Up until this past year, I have always said it doesn't really matter if I am on my own, as long as I am doing something with my life that makes me happy.

Owning my own cupcake business is wonderful. I love what I do.
And I want so many more doors to open here.
I believe they will too.

I love the people I meet. They fill me with endless bubbles of joy.
I call my cupcakes my children.
I am like a soccer mom of cupcakes whenever I go out on a delivery in my little Toyota. That makes me happy. ♥

But I have to be honest..
It would be nice to see a glowing shiny happy face greeting me when I am done baking.
I want to cuddle when I come home at night, even though I might be covered in frosting and glitter.
I want that sneak attack of cuddly-loving-ness in the kitchen that comes up from behind and I feel all warm and tingly inside.

I wonder if Martha Stewart ever wants this. Or how did a historical kitchen maven like Julia Child find that balance between her love for food & her love for...company?

The "recipe" I found when I asked myself this question...


I am 32 ♥




Dancing in the kitchen ♥






Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Anonymous Kristina Berdine said...

Amanda I absolutely love this... Even though I don't know you personally, I believe you are a wonderful person and you will find that balance when the time is right... Most likely when you least expect it. Sending cupcake ***HUGS*** your way :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service