Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cupcakes in a Jar--I call them Cupcake Kaleidoscopes!

Happy Birthday to my mom-2010 style!
I won't say her age but I will say that she is a goddess with fiery red hair.

This will be the second year that I have mailed her a cake for her birthday.

I really thought the best way to ship a cake to my mom is a cupcake in a jar!
It's fun.   I baked two cakes-a strawberry cake, and a vanilla cake.
I stacked the cupcakes, loading the frosting in between each flavor. Delish.
Now what makes the cupcake in a jar the most fun is what you add to the inside of the jar.
The possibilities are endless.

For my mom's cupcake jar, I added frosted animal cookie pieces, sprinkles shaped like hearts/flowers, edible glitter. Not only will the cupcakes be delicious to eat right out of the jar, but she can shake the jar several times and it will always look different. Kinda like a snow globe. Or..I call it a cupcake kaleidoscope!


Love you Mom. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://theamandacupcake.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service